Pay: Hourly base + commission, great earning potential
Opportunity to move up with company
Benefits: Health, Dental, PTO
Territories Available: San Gabriel Valley, Inland Empire, Riverside
(Prefer applicant to live within territory preferred to easily access accounts)
As a Community Representative (Marketer), you will be asked to work with all entities under People’s Care Health Systems including but not limited to Home Health, Hospice, and Behavioral Health. Focusing on establishing and cultivating positive relationships with new and existing accounts, such as; physicians, hospitals, ALF’s , SNF’s, and Board and Cares,with the goal of generating referrals for admissions. You will be expected to manage accounts, contacts, referrals, expenses and events.
Medical Knowledge is highly recommended (background as Medical Assistant or Medical Sales/Marketing plus)
This position will work under Regional Business Development Manager and in partnership with other marketing team members.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities of a Junior Marketer
1.Coordinate with management on marketing strategies and report weekly field activities.
2. Build existing territory and brand People’s Care Health Systems.
3. Develop a comprehensive marketing plan in assigned territories designed to meet marketing quotas (referrals).
4. Continuously conducts community assessments of home health and hospice needs fromvarious potential sources, i.e. day care programs, wound care centers, dialysis centers, ALFs, RCFEs, SNF, hospitals, doctor’s offices or physician’sclinics, etc.
5. Coordinate with marketing manager and Corporate Marketing Director (Strategic Partner) to assist in the provision of health care education in the community, as needed, as well as participation in community activities/health fairs (this may include after hours and weekends).
6. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
7.Act as liaison by conducting a face to face with new patients and or families to explain services and maintain positive relationships.
8. Responsible to attend weekly marketing meetings to keep abreast of all marketing and sales updates and analysis.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
2. Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and public relationsskills.
3. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
4. Medical Knowledge Highly Recommended
Entry Level Position, Base hourly plus commission.
Opportunity for growth with company!